Find your signature jewelry style with easy-to-mix and layer pieces you’ll want to wear everyday.
- As a high achieving and confident woman, you live & speak your truth.
- You desire jewelry that is personal & expressive; outlasting current fads.
- Pieces that uplift your mood, & get you excited to tackle the day.
- ....and you often pick your outfit to match the jewelry you want to wear
You contain multiples -- shouldn't your jewelry be as layered and multi-faceted as you?
As an engineer, I understand the importance of excellence in both design and materials for long-lasting wear. That’s why I carefully handcraft every piece with genuine pearls and gemstones – tooled for durability with solid sterling silver or gold-filled chains designed to last a lifetime and beyond.My Jewelry Journey
I was 12 making my 1st Puka Shell necklace to show off my sun-tanned skin from lounging on the Southern California beaches in the 70s. I loved to shop at my local bead stores and make colorful beaded necklaces. In a high school jewelry class, I learned to cast a sterling silver ring embellished with crushed turquoise and coral- colors I still love! For my wedding, I designed a 3-strand white beaded choker to wear as my “something new” with the cross necklace my grandmother loaned for my “something borrowed”.
College & Career
I pursued a mechanical engineering degree from the University of California, Irvine. I met my husband Richard as we worked together in aerospace for the 2 years after graduation. My father asked me join our family business- Novak Electronics, and for most of my career I helped my parents and sister Linda, build a hobby-based business from our living room to an international company that thrived for 38 years. My husband now works in the golf industry.
Along the way….
My Life & Why
- I am grateful for a wonderful life married to my best friend of 30+ years
- We raised 2 daughters and a son to become educated, independent and respectful young adults
- I became a triathlete and distance runner competing in dozens of endurance events
- I fully embrace and understand the active mompreneur life!
This lead me back to my love of making jewelry and that's why I launched Novaura Jewelry.
I would be honored to work with you, whether you purchase from my website or contact me to customize something for you, your sister, mom or girlfriend.
I am excited to create NOVAURA Jewelry for bold women like you that love to look fabulous.